Ummath.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are required to check this page frequently to ensure that you are aware of the changes.
Information We Collect We do not collect personally identifiable information about our visitors and members, except when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us and except to the limited purpose of authenticating your account ID.
How We Use The Information That We Gather All personal information submitted and gathered in Ummath.com will not be sold, rented or made available to any third party or other organization at any time, under any circumstances without your permission.
The information we collect about you and /or your company or business will only be used for the purpose of authentication and promoting your products and services within Ummath.com and its associates, to our visitors and members, and to ship your orders.
By using our Web site, your consent for the collection and use of your information by Ummath.com and by its partners.
Ummath.com makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, with respect to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency, freedom from computer virus, or non-infringement of proprietary rights, of any of the design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, or other materials and items contained in or displayed on this site. All such items and materials are provided on an "as is" basis, and you are fully and solely responsible for your use of them and for any results or consequences of your use. They have been compiled from a variety of sources, including sources beyond the control of Ummath.com, and are subject to change without notice. Commercial use is prohibited without the prior written permission. In no event shall Ummath.com or its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising your accessing or using the site, or otherwise arising from the site or from anything contained in or displayed on the site. Nothing contained in or displayed on this site constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by the Ummath.com or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
Namemarks and trademarks contained in or displayed on the site, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners. All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on this site, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of the Ummath.com . All rights are reserved. Distribution, or republication in any form or for any purpose, including any commercial purpose or use, and any modification whatsoever, are strictly prohibited without the prior written permission.
Ummath.com is a modest endeavour to strengthen the ummah in terms of Trade & Commerce and to provide an interface to the Charitable organisations to publiscize their needs & activities. Insha ALLAH, With ALLAH's blessings and mercy the users of this website will find it very beneficial and Insha ALLAH we plan to add additional modules with time. We request the users to make the best use of this website and prosper, ALLAH willing!
First: Protect your computer against internet threats
Always keep the firewall ON, use genuine operating system (OS) – keep your computer OS, antivirus software and all the softwares (Browsers, Flash Player, etc.) installed on your computer updated – to protect your PC form online threats. More than anything always remember to say Bismillah (In the name of Allah) before turning on your PC.
Second: Create strong password
Always use passwords that are at least 12 characters in length with a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols, , such as @ ` ! " ? $ ? % ^ & ( ] * etc. Avoid using a dictionary word, dictionary words with numbers or characters in front or back, family member's name etc.
Few important tips:
> Change your password every 3 months.
> Create a unique password every time.
> Never write down your passwords.
> Don't type your password when someone is looking over your shoulder.
> Never keep the same password for two different websites or online accounts.
> Don't share your passwords with anyone.
> Never send your password to anybody in an email.
> Change password immediately when you doubt that they are compromised.
> Don't use the "Remember password" option on the browser without setting the Master Password.
> Avoid typing your password on a computer that does not belong to you.
Third: Secret Question
The answer to a good security question;
> Is memorable,
> Is definitive or simple,
> Cannot be easily guessed or researched (safe),
> Doesn't change over time (stable).
PERSONAL ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
Any individual above 15 years of age is authorized to register with Ummath.com. Such age restrictions may vary across partners.
1. Any person looking for a job can get registered with Ummath.com.
2. Ummath.com does not guarantee a job to every seeker but is only a platform for the seekers and providers to interact and get hired.
1. Any person looking to hire can get registered with Ummath.com
2. Ummath.comis not and will not be responsible for the conduct of the candidates registered with us and only act as a platform for the seekers and providers to interact and get hired.
1. The Website - Ummath.com, all of its contents, logo(s), tagline(s), form(s), material, etc. are under copyright and are the sole property of Empowering Ummah Inc., and to the entities they respectively represent.
2. Your registration is for your NGO/NPO only, to make use for one profile. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
3. We are a private members network and will only accept membership from registered NGO/NPO supported by valid governmental documents.
4. You are solely responsible for your communication with other members and/or with Donors/Site visitors. Ummath.comholds no responsibility to monitor such Communication, however, nothing herein shall prevent it from doing so.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of all details provided. Any discrepancy in information claimed to be true and correct, found later may result in immediate withholding of the account or cancellation of membership, with or without notice.
6. Members are allowed to place appeals for charitable & educational purposes. All such appeals will have to be approved by us and we hold all rights to deny publishing of any such appeal or can withhold or delete an appeal, as we deem fit.
7. Any commercial activity is prohibited and uploading or indulging in such activities through this medium may result in immediate cancellation of membership, with or without notice.
8. Ummath.com reserves the right to reject or approve any application on any basis without providing any reason whatsoever, with or without notice.
9. Ummath.com reserves the right to modify the services without giving any prior notice.
10. The Charity portal is a Information Technology enabled service provided by Empowering Ummah Inc. to Empowering Ummah Foundation Trust which is a registered Public Charitable trust bearing registration no. BNG(U)JNR/151/
11. Empowering Ummah Foundation Trust is a not for profit Public Charitable which has been formed for empowerment of downtrodden and aims to make no commercial gains from the charity portal and is only providing a platform for charitable organizations to interact and work towards the betterment of the society at large.
12. Ummath.com holds no responsibility for un-availability of our site due to reasons beyond our control.
13. Ummath.com is in no contractual obligation to keep the site running in the event of losses suffered by the Trust or by Empowering Ummah Inc., and therefore will not be liable for any loss or intermittence of service.
14. Your information shall not be shared with any third party but to those in the same line of operations. We shall also be obliged to share any information with governmental departments, as and when requested by them.
15. Members shall immediately update any change in their registration status, address, etc.,
16. It is possible that other members, users, visitors, etc.,(including but not limited to unauthorised users, or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the site and which you may be involuntarily exposed to. We are not responsible for the use of any personal information which you may choose to disclose, or as a result of using, our services. Please carefully select the type of information which you post on the site or release to other members, users and site visitors.
17. Ummath.com may or will contain links to other portals/websites. Ummath.com holds no responsibility for any damages/inconvenience that may result from such use.
Any person(s) found to have illegally registered another person's name, web site or company onto the system under false pretences is deemed to have committed a fraudulent act. Ummath.comreserves the right to take any legal action towards the individual or "body".
Ummath.com reserves the right to deny registration of any company or product or services that it deems to be inaccurate, non-complete or inappropriate such for example, illegal and pornographic material. The decision by Ummath.com is final and binding.